Lady Gaga wants to marry fiance Kinney in space!
Washington: Lady Gaga has been planning to marry her fiance Taylor Kinney in space at the beginning of the next year, it has been revealed.
According to an insider, the 28-year-old singer is thinking about "a simulated-style marriage" without a priest or religious figure inside the Sir Richard Branson`s Virgin Galactic space flight, suggest reports.
The source added that the `Poker Face` singer and her beau, who do not care about the convention, want to focus on "making each other a life-long promise."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘partner in crime’ Twinkle Khanna posts HILARIOUS video to celebrate 16 years of marriage – WATCH
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl