Lance Bass feels someone in ‘One Direction’ is gay!
Los Angeles: Lance Bass, member of American band `N Sync, thinks that one of the band members of One Direction is not straight.
The singer, who kept his own sexuality secret during his group`s heydays to protect the band`s image, feels that the same thing could be happening with one of the One Direction members.
"Statistically speaking, one probably is gay," starpulse.com quoted Bass as saying.
"It`s crazy with a market like that, because 100 percent is young women, and they fantasize about these guys. Then you have the record label and everyone grooming you to make sure that you don`t even mention you have a girlfriend," said the singer who didn`t reveal his own sexuality when `N Sync was popular.
"I even hid it from myself. I didn`t have any relationships with men. As long as I was with `N Sync, I was completely asexual," he added.
"I felt like I had four of my best friends` careers in my hands. I felt that if anyone found out that it would be the end of the group, everyone would completely make fun of us, and we would no longer make music anymore which might have happened," he explained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ slams a century, makes it to Rs 100 crore club!
- Sanjay Dutt biopic: After Ranbir Kapoor, Paresh Rawal’s Sunil Dutt look leaked!
- Shahid Kapoor – Saif Ali Khan’s camaraderie is the cutest thing you will see today
- Varun Dhawan finally admits to being in a relationship with childhood sweetheart Natasha Dalal
- 'Lion' movie review: Dev Patel’s film will stay with you for a long time
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year