Lance Bass feels someone in ‘One Direction’ is gay!
Los Angeles: Lance Bass, member of American band `N Sync, thinks that one of the band members of One Direction is not straight.
The singer, who kept his own sexuality secret during his group`s heydays to protect the band`s image, feels that the same thing could be happening with one of the One Direction members.
"Statistically speaking, one probably is gay," starpulse.com quoted Bass as saying.
"It`s crazy with a market like that, because 100 percent is young women, and they fantasize about these guys. Then you have the record label and everyone grooming you to make sure that you don`t even mention you have a girlfriend," said the singer who didn`t reveal his own sexuality when `N Sync was popular.
"I even hid it from myself. I didn`t have any relationships with men. As long as I was with `N Sync, I was completely asexual," he added.
"I felt like I had four of my best friends` careers in my hands. I felt that if anyone found out that it would be the end of the group, everyone would completely make fun of us, and we would no longer make music anymore which might have happened," he explained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know
- Vivah Panchami: Celebrating the divine marriage of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'