Lara Croft and Jack Sparrow voted perfect companions for Valentine’s Day
London: Angelina Jolie’s Lara Croft has been voted as the movie character most men would like to take out on a date this Valentine’s Day.
The ‘Tomb Raider’ heroine scooped the majority of votes in a survey by movie and TV streaming service blinkbox, the Sun reported.
Renee Zellweger’s unlucky-in-love Bridget Jones alter-ego was a surprise entry at No2.
Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow from Avengers Assembles came third, while Cameron Diaz as Tina Carlyle from The Mask and Mila Kunis Black Swan ballet dancer Lily rounded out the top five.
Women were also polled to find out their dream film date.
Johnny Depp’s ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean’ character Jack Sparrow was voted into top place.
George Clooney in Ocean’s Eleven, Matt Damon in the Bourne movies, Robert Pattinson in the Twilight franchise and Ryan Gosling in Crazy, Stupid, Love completed the list.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vikas Bahl questions demand to boycott Pakistani artistes
- Pakistani actors must condemn attack on Indians: Anupam Kher
- 'Modern Family' to feature transgender child actor
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- Think calmly, speak calmly: Juhi Chawla advises people who 'have gone out of senses'