Lauren Conrad engaged to William Tell
Los Angeles: Actress Lauren Conrad is engaged to William Tell, her boyfriend of two years.
The 27-year-old shared the news on her website LaurenConrad.com. She also shared that they have already started planning for their wedding, reports eonline.com.
"I am very excited to share with you guys that William and I got engaged over the weekend," she posted along with a photograph of her ring.
"I am beyond thrilled! Get ready for lots more wedding content here on LaurenConrad.com as we begin the planning process," she added.
Conrad even thanked her fans for their warm wishes.
"William and I are overwhelmed by all of your warm wishes. Thank you so much for sharing in this special moment. XO Lauren," she posted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dishoom POSTER OUT! Jacqueline rides with Varun Dhawan, John Abraham
- Are Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan expecting their first child?
- 'Noor' First look: Sonakshi Sinha in journo avatar!
- Genelia and Riteish Deshmukh welcome second bundle of joy
- Smoking hot! Shraddha Kapoor’s look on the cover of Filmfare is captivating
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex