Lauren Conrad engaged to William Tell
Los Angeles: Actress Lauren Conrad is engaged to William Tell, her boyfriend of two years.
The 27-year-old shared the news on her website LaurenConrad.com. She also shared that they have already started planning for their wedding, reports eonline.com.
"I am very excited to share with you guys that William and I got engaged over the weekend," she posted along with a photograph of her ring.
"I am beyond thrilled! Get ready for lots more wedding content here on LaurenConrad.com as we begin the planning process," she added.
Conrad even thanked her fans for their warm wishes.
"William and I are overwhelmed by all of your warm wishes. Thank you so much for sharing in this special moment. XO Lauren," she posted.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day