Lauren Silverman wants to marry Simon Cowell
New York: Socialite Lauren Silverman, who is through with her divorce from Andrew Silverman, reportedly wants to marry music mogul Simon Cowell.
Lauren is expecting Simon`s baby and is said to be 11 weeks pregnant. She is very happy and is now looking forward to start a new life with him, reports dailystar.co.uk.
She reportedly told one of her friends: “I am so in love with Simon. I want to be with him and marry him.”
Lauren is said to have got $2.5 million after the divorce and is planning to settle here so that she can stay close to her seven-year-old son with Andrew.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year