Lea Michele remembers Cory Monteith on his birthday
Los Angeles: `Glee` star Lea Michele tweeted a touching tribute to her late boyfriend Cory Monteith on his birthday. Monteith, who died last year after overdosing on heroin and alcohol, would have turned 32 yesterday. Michele, 27, began dating the `Glee` actor after meeting him on the set of the hit musical series, reportedly.
"The biggest heart and most beautiful smile...In all of our hearts... We love you so... Happy Birthday," Michele posted on Twitter along with a black-and-white photo of the couple laughing together.
The actor was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room in July last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Navreh 2017: How Kashmiri Pandits welcome New Year!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Sunil Grover pens heartfelt note to fans, says don’t know what the future holds!
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours