Lea Michele wanted to have kids with Cory Monteith
London: `Glee` star Lea Michele wanted to have kids with boyfriend and co-star Cory Monteith, who died of heroin and alcohol overdose in July last year.
The 27-year-old actress said that they decided to start a family together.
"We talked about a lot of things. We talked about children and what we would look like when we grew old and who would be fat and how we would stay thin," she said.
The actress, who dated Monteith for two years after meeting on the set of the teen drama, said she finally feels "a bit more back together" after losing her partner and she believes he would want her fall in love again.
"It`s so important to make sure I`m 100 per cent OK before I get into a relationship. People have to understand that I can`t be alone forever. Cory wouldn`t want that," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi