Lewis Hamilton, Nicole Scherzinger to marry soon
Los Angeles: Formula One racer Lewis Hamilton, who has been dating singer Nicole Scherzinger for five years, has hinted that he might be ready to propose to his girlfriend in the not-too-distant future.
"We`ve been together for five years, which is quite a milestone really. But hopefully in the near future. Maybe before we get to six years," he said.
During a 2012 episode of VH1`s `Behind the Music`, Scherzinger had credited her longtime love with helping her to overcome her eight-year battle with bulimia, reported Us magazine.
"He gave me the courage to kind of end that disorder and that disease. He made me feel beautiful for who I am and not what pant size I`m wearing, and that helped a lot," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex