Lewis Hamilton, Nicole Scherzinger to marry soon
Los Angeles: Formula One racer Lewis Hamilton, who has been dating singer Nicole Scherzinger for five years, has hinted that he might be ready to propose to his girlfriend in the not-too-distant future.
"We`ve been together for five years, which is quite a milestone really. But hopefully in the near future. Maybe before we get to six years," he said.
During a 2012 episode of VH1`s `Behind the Music`, Scherzinger had credited her longtime love with helping her to overcome her eight-year battle with bulimia, reported Us magazine.
"He gave me the courage to kind of end that disorder and that disease. He made me feel beautiful for who I am and not what pant size I`m wearing, and that helped a lot," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor