Lewis Hamilton to propose to Nicole Scherzinger?
London: Formula One racing driver Lewis Hamilton has hinted he might propose to girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger before their relationship enters its sixth year.
The couple, who celebrated their fifth anniversary last month, look set to tie the knot after Lewis subtly suggested he may pop the question to the brunette beauty, reported Sun Online.
"We`ve been together for five years, which is quite a milestone really. But hopefully I`ll propose in the near future before we get to six years," he said.
The `Boomerang` singer, who battled with an eating disorder during her time in chart-topping girl band, the Pussycat Dolls, has revealed that the British-born racer`s encouragement finally made her feel comfortable in her own skin.
"He made me feel beautiful for who I am not what pant size I`m wearing, and that helped a lot. I started to embrace myself as a woman and my curves."
Scherzinger admitted last year that the pair, who briefly split in 2010, are a perfect match for each other because they`ve both been brought up the same way.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray