Lewis Hamilton to propose to Nicole Scherzinger
Los Angeles: Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton is reportedly planning to go down on his knees and propose to girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger.
The couple recently rekindled their romance after a brief split and Hamilton wants to seal their relationship with marriage now, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“This will be the third time Lewis has planned to pop the question," said a source.
“But he believes this time is different. Both of them have benefited from the split, realising it’s impossible for them to be without each other," the source added.
Hamilton plans to pop the question to his lady love post-Christmas.
"He wants to take Nicole to romantic Carmel and present her with the ring. There’s no doubt in his mind, she’ll say yes," a source said.
The couple has been dating for over two years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'