Liam Hemsworth`s family backs his split from Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: Liam Hemsworth`s family is reportedly relieved that the actor has split from pop star Miley Cyrus.
The 23-year-old star`s parents, Leonie and Craig, and his older brothers Chris and Luke staged an intervention in a bid to get him to end his relationship in April, and have been supporting him since he confirmed that he and the `Hannah Montana` star ended their engagement last month.
"This is the happiest they`ve seen Liam in a long time and they are supporting the break-up," hollywoodlife.com quoted a source as saying.
The source said his family is thrilled that he has completely cut ties with his 20-year-old ex-fiancee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'