Liam Hemsworth`s family backs his split from Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: Liam Hemsworth`s family is reportedly relieved that the actor has split from pop star Miley Cyrus.
The 23-year-old star`s parents, Leonie and Craig, and his older brothers Chris and Luke staged an intervention in a bid to get him to end his relationship in April, and have been supporting him since he confirmed that he and the `Hannah Montana` star ended their engagement last month.
"This is the happiest they`ve seen Liam in a long time and they are supporting the break-up," hollywoodlife.com quoted a source as saying.
The source said his family is thrilled that he has completely cut ties with his 20-year-old ex-fiancee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayushmann Khurrana - Bhumi Pednekar team up for second film together!
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Fawad Khan’s wife shares first photo of daughter Elayna and its too cute!
- Surpanakha - A destructive demoness from the Ramayana or tormented woman?
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl
- Shahid Kapoor’s sister Sanah secretly engaged?
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchantt marriage: These photos will restore your faith in LOVE
- Trouble in marriage? Know when you need to consult a counsellor