Liam Hemsworth`s family backs his split from Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: Liam Hemsworth`s family is reportedly relieved that the actor has split from pop star Miley Cyrus.
The 23-year-old star`s parents, Leonie and Craig, and his older brothers Chris and Luke staged an intervention in a bid to get him to end his relationship in April, and have been supporting him since he confirmed that he and the `Hannah Montana` star ended their engagement last month.
"This is the happiest they`ve seen Liam in a long time and they are supporting the break-up," hollywoodlife.com quoted a source as saying.
The source said his family is thrilled that he has completely cut ties with his 20-year-old ex-fiancee.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Willow: where street food meets exotic taste in a cafe setting