Liam Hemsworth`s family backs his split from Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: Liam Hemsworth`s family is reportedly relieved that the actor has split from pop star Miley Cyrus.
The 23-year-old star`s parents, Leonie and Craig, and his older brothers Chris and Luke staged an intervention in a bid to get him to end his relationship in April, and have been supporting him since he confirmed that he and the `Hannah Montana` star ended their engagement last month.
"This is the happiest they`ve seen Liam in a long time and they are supporting the break-up," hollywoodlife.com quoted a source as saying.
The source said his family is thrilled that he has completely cut ties with his 20-year-old ex-fiancee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pakistani actors is extortion, says Ashoke Pandit on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'