Liam Hemsworth visits Miley Cyrus after 4-week separation
New York: Liam Hemsworth, who spent the last four weeks in Australia with his family and then in the Philippines, was photographed outside Miley Cyrus`s LA house on Saturday.
The `Hunger Games` star, who had arrived stateside a day after the former Disney star started wearing her engagement ring again, was seen wearing shorts and a T-shirt and strolling up the singer`s front gate, the New York Post reported.
The paper had previously reported that the couple had called off their engagement in early March.
But it seems that the couple is now trying to patch things up for a new start.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This 'musical genius' will make you facepalm - Watch 'unintentionally funny' video here
- 'Phobia' also a comment on violence in society: Director
- Watch: ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan - Anushka Sharma’s electrifying chemistry in ‘Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai’
- Has Lata Mangeshkar REACTED to Tanmay Bhat's 'controversial snapchat' video? Read more inside
- Hot alert! Lisa Haydon looks incredibly sexy in these bikini pics
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex