Liam Payne likes to defend girlfriend online
London: British singer Liam Payne defends his girlfriend, Sophia Smith, from any hurtful comments posted online.
Payne said that he does this so that she will not be hurt or offended by the comments, reports contactmusic.com.
"I do it because I worry she might read it ... In the end she`s just a girl like you who sits reading Twitter on her phone. She doesn`t deserve to sit and read all that - who does?," he posted on microblogging site Twitter.
Payne, who is a part of "One Direction", had also previously defended the followers of his group on Twitter. They were the subject to a British documentary, " Crazy About One Direction" which spoke about what their fans do to honour the group.
"Just so all of you know, we love you guys and we know how dedicated you are. We can`t believe that you guys spend all you time on us," he posted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing