Liam Payne single again?
London: Singer Liam Payne and girlfriend Danielle Peazer have reportedly decided to end their over-two years relationship after having a long discussion.
The duo have been together since 2010 and took a break from each other in September last year owing to their busy schedules. This time as well the reason is said to be the same, reports thesun.co.uk.
"They have been trying for months to make it work but it just hasn’t. They had a big chat last month and decided there wasn’t any point in dragging it out," a source said.
“Liam’s on tour until November and Danielle’s very busy so they basically never see each other," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!