Liberty Ross files for divorce from Rupert Sanders
Los Angeles: Supermodel Liberty Ross has reportedly filed for divorce from her director husband Rupert Sanders, who notoriously cheated on her with actress Kristen Stewart.
Ross, 34, filed her papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court, asking for joint custody of her and Sanders` two children, reported TMZ.
Responding to his wife`s divorce petition, Sanders also files his docs, repped by Lance Spiegel. The 42-year-old filmmaker also wants joint custody though he is not asking for spousal support. He additionally requests to share the costs with Ross for the attorney fees.
The couple`s marriage had been on the rock since the husband was caught cheating with Stewart, the lead actress of his directorial debut `Snow White and the Huntsman` in which Ross also starred in.
Stewart publicly apologized to her boyfriend Robert Pattinson for the highly-publicized scandal and they managed to work things out and rekindle their romance.
Sanders, however, was not as lucky as Stewart as he failed to reconcile with Ross despite the fact that they previously went to see a counselor for several times in order to save their marriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ