Life doesn`t feel difficult with Jennifer: Justin Theroux
Los Angeles: Justin Theroux has revealed that his fiancee Jennifer Aniston always makes him happy.
The 42-year-old `Leftovers` actor said life has become easy for him after being with Aniston, reportedly. "It doesn`t feel like a hardship. It doesn`t feel difficult," he said.
Theroux said that the paparazzi could be `annoying` at times but they should not be taken seriously. "It can be an annoyance, but it`s not the end of the world. You have to center on what its core thing is, which is that you met someone you fell in love with. It`s hard to explain. I just find myself wondering, What`s the big deal?," he asked.
He said that all those paparazzi pictures in the tabloids are always based on fiction. "You just kind of ignore it but then you also become reluctant to say anything about the relationship. I could say everything`s good, and then it`s reflected back as `Justin Theroux: everything`s good?` That just creates this echo chamber, and it ricochets around the internet, it just gets wacky," he added.
The longtime couple are yet to tie the knot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya wanted to be discussed: Sonam Kapoor on 'purple lips' at Cannes
- We envy you, Sonakshi Sinha!– Here's why
- Have your tried this colour-changing cake? Watch here!
- Whoa! You will be shocked to know how much Priyanka Chopra is expected to earn in 40 days
- 'Avengers' stars surprise sick fan—See inside!
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex
- New study reveals real reason behind super sex life