LiLo confronts Vikram Chatwal’s estranged wife
New York: Days after Lindsay Lohan was spotted smooching Indian-origin multimillionaire hotelier Vikram Chatwal at his New York apartment, the troubled starlet is again in the news for yet another wrong reason.
Lohan is now accused of confronting Chatwal’s estranged wife Priya Sachdev at his hotel, Dream Downtown, saying with obvious scorn, “You are his wife?”.
“Lindsay had been staying at Vikram’s house and even installed her hairdresser in the baby’s room, but was told to leave before his wife arrived from India with the child a few days ago. His father Sant Singh has tried to order Lindsay out numerous times,” a source told the New York Post.
“Lindsay found out Vikram was hosting a dinner at the Dream, and turned up with a friend at the hotel’s Electric Room, waiting for him,” the source said.
The source said that was when the trouble started.
“Priya was very dignified, but Lindsay was so rude. She acted as if she’d had no idea Vikram was married, and tried to make it clear that Vikram was her friend. Others had to step in to calm things down,” the source added.
Chatwal and Indian model Sachdev, who were married at a lavish seven-day ceremony in 2006, are now separated, but have remained close for their daughter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!