Link-up rumours don`t bother me: Arjun Kapoor
New Delhi: Arjun Kapoor has often been linked with his co-stars and the actor said that these rumours are the price he is paying for being `single` and a part of showbiz industry.
The four films old actor, who is being linked with actress` Alia Bhatt and Parineeti Chopra, said they share a good on and off screen chemistry because he shares a comfort level with them.
"We are comfortable with each other. We are great friends and that`s why our onscreen chemistry is good. I knew Alia much before `2 States` and with Parineeti I share a comfort level.
Such link-up rumours don`t bother me. When you are an actor and single such things become a part of your life," Arjun told.
Alia shared screen space with Arjun in his last release `2 States`, whereas the `Gunday` star made his debut in the film industry with Parineeti Chopra starrer love story `Ishaqzaade`.
Arjun recently put his weight behing P&G Shiksha to support education for underprivileged children and also celebrated the 10 years of the brand`s existence.
The 28-year-old actor feels that education is the basic foundation of a country.
"I relate to the cause a lot. Education is the foundation of any country. It`s a primary need of every citizen of India. It`s also one of the major tool to fight against poverty and umemployment. It`s very much necessary for a country`s growth," Arjun said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss