Lisa Loring to divorce
Los Angeles: The Addams Family` star Lisa Loring has filed for divorce from her fourth husband.
The 56-year-old actress, who played the original Wednesday Addams in the kooky 1960s TV show, separated from her partner, Graham Ritch, in 2008 and they are now moving forward with plans to make the split official, reportedly.
Divorce papers have been filed at a court in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences, while Loring also asks for her estranged husband not to be granted spousal support. The couple wed in 2003. Loring had been married three times previously.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Drop everything and watch out for John, Varun & Jacqueline starrer 'Dishoom's logo! Pic Inside
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Birthday special: Check out TOP 10 pics of Shah Rukh Khan's youngest minion AbRam!
- Shocking! Johnny Depp opens up on divorce with Amber Heard—Details inside
- Guys, the 'Baywatch' BAE Priyanka Chopra is back!
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex