Lisa Loring to divorce
Los Angeles: The Addams Family` star Lisa Loring has filed for divorce from her fourth husband.
The 56-year-old actress, who played the original Wednesday Addams in the kooky 1960s TV show, separated from her partner, Graham Ritch, in 2008 and they are now moving forward with plans to make the split official, reportedly.
Divorce papers have been filed at a court in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences, while Loring also asks for her estranged husband not to be granted spousal support. The couple wed in 2003. Loring had been married three times previously.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan to endorse a line of langots to promote 'Sultan' – Details inside
- Dolled up in pastel! Aditi Rao Hydari puts her best foot forward at IIFA 2016
- IIFA mania: 'Green and Gold' Sonakshi Sinha will make you fall in love with her all over again!
- So sweet! Genelia Deshmukh gushes over hubby Riteish Deshmukh's handsome get-up – View pic
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'