Liz Hurley air kisses ex Arun Nayar at party
London: Elizabeth Hurley was spotted seeing off her former husband Arun Nayar with an air kiss, before walking off with cricketer fiance Shane Warne at a party in London.
The awkward moment between the former couple took place at designer Patrick Cox `s 50th birthday bash at London`s Cafe Royal last weekend, the Mirror reported.
The 47-year-old gave an air kiss to Nayar that didn`t even brush his cheek.
Later in the evening, Warne and Hurley were seen posing for a photograph with Nayar chatting in the background.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married