Liz Hurley air kisses ex Arun Nayar at party
London: Elizabeth Hurley was spotted seeing off her former husband Arun Nayar with an air kiss, before walking off with cricketer fiance Shane Warne at a party in London.
The awkward moment between the former couple took place at designer Patrick Cox `s 50th birthday bash at London`s Cafe Royal last weekend, the Mirror reported.
The 47-year-old gave an air kiss to Nayar that didn`t even brush his cheek.
Later in the evening, Warne and Hurley were seen posing for a photograph with Nayar chatting in the background.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- India is peace loving: Shatrughan Sinha
- Varun Dhawan wants to remake Shah Rukh's 'Darr' and 'Baazigar'
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun