Liz Hurley upset Shane Warne wouldn`t set a wedding date?
London: Model-actress Liz Hurley has reportedly broken off her engagement with Shane Warne because the former cricket star refused to set a wedding date.
The pair are going through a tough time in their relationship, and it is said that Warne`s failure to commit to tying the knot is the reason behind their split, reported Contactmusic.
"She kept pushing for a date but he was happy as things stood. She ended it furiously. She started to question whether Shane had any intention of marrying her. She feels let down. They had big, big plans. She really thought she had found `the one` in Shane. He could have easily saved the relationship by agreeing to a definite date," a source said.
Hurley is said to be devastated by the way their relationship has headed because marriage certainly seemed to be in their future.
"She is devastated about the way things stand as she feels she has invested a lot in their relationship which was, until recently, heading towards the ultimate goal of marriage," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth