Liz Hurley upset Shane Warne wouldn`t set a wedding date?
London: Model-actress Liz Hurley has reportedly broken off her engagement with Shane Warne because the former cricket star refused to set a wedding date.
The pair are going through a tough time in their relationship, and it is said that Warne`s failure to commit to tying the knot is the reason behind their split, reported Contactmusic.
"She kept pushing for a date but he was happy as things stood. She ended it furiously. She started to question whether Shane had any intention of marrying her. She feels let down. They had big, big plans. She really thought she had found `the one` in Shane. He could have easily saved the relationship by agreeing to a definite date," a source said.
Hurley is said to be devastated by the way their relationship has headed because marriage certainly seemed to be in their future.
"She is devastated about the way things stand as she feels she has invested a lot in their relationship which was, until recently, heading towards the ultimate goal of marriage," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year