Loneliness engulfs Nicole Scherzinger
London: Singer Nicole Scherzinger, who broke up with Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton, says the split has left her feeling lonely.
The 35-year-old also mentioned that the closest friend she has here is her publicist.
"I don’t have anyone here. I don’t have my family, I don’t even have any friends here. My publicist is my closest friend. It gets lonely, but I’m working all the time," thesun.co.uk quoted Scherzinger as saying.
"You just make those sacrifices and they made me feel so at home last year. It is hard but you always make those sacrifices and it’s worth it," she added.
She also admitted that the strain of keeping their love alive while miles apart had taken its toll. "I wouldn’t wish a long-distance relationship on anyone."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth