Loneliness engulfs Nicole Scherzinger
London: Singer Nicole Scherzinger, who broke up with Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton, says the split has left her feeling lonely.
The 35-year-old also mentioned that the closest friend she has here is her publicist.
"I don’t have anyone here. I don’t have my family, I don’t even have any friends here. My publicist is my closest friend. It gets lonely, but I’m working all the time," thesun.co.uk quoted Scherzinger as saying.
"You just make those sacrifices and they made me feel so at home last year. It is hard but you always make those sacrifices and it’s worth it," she added.
She also admitted that the strain of keeping their love alive while miles apart had taken its toll. "I wouldn’t wish a long-distance relationship on anyone."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Legendary artist S H Raza passes away
- Nagarjuna turns singer for 'Nirmala Convent'
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- 'Kabali' mints $2 mn from North America premieres
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?