Looking forward to Eddie`s surprises: LeAnn Rimes
Los Angeles: Singer LeAnn Rimes admits that she does not like surprises but she looks forward to the gifts chosen by husband Eddie Cibrian.
Rimes, 31, who is performing at the 82nd Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade, said her husband is already scoping out the perfect December 25th gift, reported People magazine.
"He just asked me, `What do you want? Don`t you have an idea?` He`s such a guy, but I really don`t have an idea.. I`m more into the giving than I am in the getting.
"I used to not at all like surprises, but now I kind of enjoy it, especially because he seems to always get it right," she said.
This year, the couple plan to spend Christmas at home with Cibrian`s two sons (with ex-wife Brandi Glanville) ? Mason, 10, and Jake, six.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show