Looking forward to Eddie`s surprises: LeAnn Rimes
Los Angeles: Singer LeAnn Rimes admits that she does not like surprises but she looks forward to the gifts chosen by husband Eddie Cibrian.
Rimes, 31, who is performing at the 82nd Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade, said her husband is already scoping out the perfect December 25th gift, reported People magazine.
"He just asked me, `What do you want? Don`t you have an idea?` He`s such a guy, but I really don`t have an idea.. I`m more into the giving than I am in the getting.
"I used to not at all like surprises, but now I kind of enjoy it, especially because he seems to always get it right," she said.
This year, the couple plan to spend Christmas at home with Cibrian`s two sons (with ex-wife Brandi Glanville) ? Mason, 10, and Jake, six.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Matt Damon is back, check out terrific 'Jason Bourne' poster!
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band