Looking forward to Eddie`s surprises: LeAnn Rimes
Los Angeles: Singer LeAnn Rimes admits that she does not like surprises but she looks forward to the gifts chosen by husband Eddie Cibrian.
Rimes, 31, who is performing at the 82nd Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade, said her husband is already scoping out the perfect December 25th gift, reported People magazine.
"He just asked me, `What do you want? Don`t you have an idea?` He`s such a guy, but I really don`t have an idea.. I`m more into the giving than I am in the getting.
"I used to not at all like surprises, but now I kind of enjoy it, especially because he seems to always get it right," she said.
This year, the couple plan to spend Christmas at home with Cibrian`s two sons (with ex-wife Brandi Glanville) ? Mason, 10, and Jake, six.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours