Lovebirds Sonam Kapoor and Punit Malhotra headed for splitsville?
Mumbai: Love life of one of Bollywood’s most cute couple Sonam Kapoor and Punit Malhotra seem to be going through turbulent times. And if sources are to be believed, the two lovebirds might just be heading for a splitsville.
Initially, Punit was seen disconnecting the call, but eventually he had to give in. Soon his friends realised that the person on the other end of the line was none other than his girlfriend Sonam. What followed was not exactly a pleasant conversation. In a matter of minutes, the two got into a heated argument, making their spat very evident to those at the dinner table.
“Although I don’t know about their tussle, it was very disturbing to see them fight over the phone,” said an eyewitness.
The incident was particularly odd, as both Sonam and Punit are known to be calm-headed people. There are rumours that it could be due to the lack of time they have for each other. “Punit is busy with his next film and Sonam is shooting for Raanjhana,” said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh's tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Elvis Presley's grandchildren taken into child custody
- Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi: Father Mahesh Bhatt
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestants Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao get ENGAGED!
- Barack - Michelle Obama’s expression of love will give you relationship goals – See PICS