Lucky to have Kajol in my life: Ajay Devgn
New Delhi: Ajay Devgn considers himself lucky that Kajol is his life partner.
The couple, who tied the knot in 1999, have worked together in movies like ‘Ishq’, ‘Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha’ and ‘U Me Aur Hum’.
Talking about the importance of Kajol in his life, Ajay said: "I`m very lucky to have her in my life. She is a very strong support system for me."
The couple has two children - daughter Nysa and son Yug.
The 43-year-old will be seen talking about his life on UTV Stars` show ‘Yeh Hai Meri Kahani’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor