Lucky to have Kajol in my life: Ajay Devgn
New Delhi: Ajay Devgn considers himself lucky that Kajol is his life partner.
The couple, who tied the knot in 1999, have worked together in movies like ‘Ishq’, ‘Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha’ and ‘U Me Aur Hum’.
Talking about the importance of Kajol in his life, Ajay said: "I`m very lucky to have her in my life. She is a very strong support system for me."
The couple has two children - daughter Nysa and son Yug.
The 43-year-old will be seen talking about his life on UTV Stars` show ‘Yeh Hai Meri Kahani’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours