Lupita Nyong`o, boyfriend K`naan get cosy on dinner date
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Lupita Nyong`o and boyfriend K`naan may have been shy about taking their relationship public at first, but the couple recently went out on a dinner date in Brooklyn.
The `12 Years a Slave actress`, 31, and the Somali-born rapper, 36, hit up Italian eatery Dino, a restaurant in Brooklyn`s Fort Greene neighborhood, reportedly.
There they dined on soup (his) and salad (hers), while sipping speciality cocktails from the bar. "They looked very much in love and not afraid to show it. The two kissed and held hands throughout dinner," a source said.
The lovebirds are yet to make their red carpet debut as a couple. It was reported back in March that the Kenya-raised actress -- who now makes her home in New York City -- had been secretly dating K`naan since September 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Priyanka Chopra talks about wedding plans, says 'I believe you are single until you are married'
- Alia Bhatt's Filmfare win: You will be amazed to know how father Mahesh Bhatt celebrated
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Shahid Kapoor’s sister Sanah secretly engaged?
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchantt marriage: These photos will restore your faith in LOVE
- Trouble in marriage? Know when you need to consult a counsellor
- Did Vin Diesel just confirm Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone's relationship?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him