Lupita Nyong`o laughs off dating rumor
Los Angeles: Actress Lupita Nyong`o has denied dating rumours with fellow Oscar nominee Jared Leto.
The `12 Years a Slave` star, who is garnering much praise for her work in film, jokingly said on `The Ellen DeGeneres Show` that Miley Cyrus was the reason behind their break-up, reported Radar online.
"You`re actually in tabloids as well, which means you`ve really made it cause there`s rumours that you and Jared Leto are together," DeGeneres joked.
"Ah, but I thought Miley Cyrus broke us up," Nyong`o responded, laughing. "That was the last thing I heard," she added.
Reports about Nyongo`s supposed relationship with the `Dallas Buyers Club` star were thwarted when rumours began to surface that Leto was actually hooking up with Cyrus.
"It`s crazy because when I read these rumours, I mean, they`re so detailed that even I start to question if they`re true or not," Nyong`o told the host.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!