Lupita Nyong`o laughs off dating rumor
Los Angeles: Actress Lupita Nyong`o has denied dating rumours with fellow Oscar nominee Jared Leto.
The `12 Years a Slave` star, who is garnering much praise for her work in film, jokingly said on `The Ellen DeGeneres Show` that Miley Cyrus was the reason behind their break-up, reported Radar online.
"You`re actually in tabloids as well, which means you`ve really made it cause there`s rumours that you and Jared Leto are together," DeGeneres joked.
"Ah, but I thought Miley Cyrus broke us up," Nyong`o responded, laughing. "That was the last thing I heard," she added.
Reports about Nyongo`s supposed relationship with the `Dallas Buyers Club` star were thwarted when rumours began to surface that Leto was actually hooking up with Cyrus.
"It`s crazy because when I read these rumours, I mean, they`re so detailed that even I start to question if they`re true or not," Nyong`o told the host.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage