Lupita Nyong`o laughs off dating rumor
Los Angeles: Actress Lupita Nyong`o has denied dating rumours with fellow Oscar nominee Jared Leto.
The `12 Years a Slave` star, who is garnering much praise for her work in film, jokingly said on `The Ellen DeGeneres Show` that Miley Cyrus was the reason behind their break-up, reported Radar online.
"You`re actually in tabloids as well, which means you`ve really made it cause there`s rumours that you and Jared Leto are together," DeGeneres joked.
"Ah, but I thought Miley Cyrus broke us up," Nyong`o responded, laughing. "That was the last thing I heard," she added.
Reports about Nyongo`s supposed relationship with the `Dallas Buyers Club` star were thwarted when rumours began to surface that Leto was actually hooking up with Cyrus.
"It`s crazy because when I read these rumours, I mean, they`re so detailed that even I start to question if they`re true or not," Nyong`o told the host.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!