Madonna gets affectionate with ex-husband Sean Penn
New York: Pop star Madonna greeted ex-husband Sean Penn with an unusually affectionate embrace when they met at a party here.
They were married for four years before parting ways in 1989. But they looked like a new couple at the party organised by Steven Klein, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Madonna was dressed in a tight black dress with curled blonde locks and bright red lipstick and Penn was dressed in a black suit, black tie and white shirt.
After taking a few photos together, Madonna thanked Penn for coming to the event and he thanked her right back by kissing her on the cheek.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT