Madonna gets affectionate with ex-husband Sean Penn
New York: Pop star Madonna greeted ex-husband Sean Penn with an unusually affectionate embrace when they met at a party here.
They were married for four years before parting ways in 1989. But they looked like a new couple at the party organised by Steven Klein, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Madonna was dressed in a tight black dress with curled blonde locks and bright red lipstick and Penn was dressed in a black suit, black tie and white shirt.
After taking a few photos together, Madonna thanked Penn for coming to the event and he thanked her right back by kissing her on the cheek.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!