Madonna`s daughter dating actor Timothee Chalamet
New York: Pop diva Madonna`s teenage daughter Lourdes is reportedly dating ‘Homeland’ star Timothee Chalamet.
The 16-year-old is said to have struck up a romance with Chalamet after meeting him at the Fiorello H LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in New York, where they are both pupils, reported New York Post.
"It`s common knowledge at the school that the pair are dating," a source said.
Chalamet plays Vice President William Walden`s son Finn in the hit US drama "Homeland".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Varun Dhawan confirms film with Shoojit Sircar
- Oscars: Priyanka Chopra stuns in white, reminds AIB of 'kaju katli'
- Oscars 2017: Auditors issue apology for Best Picture gaffe
- Casey Affleck emerges from brother Ben`s shadow with Oscar win
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married