Malayalam actor Fahad Fazil weds Nazriya Nazim
Thiruavananthapuram: Malayalam film actors Fahad Fazil and Nazriya Nazim tied the knot today in an intimate ceremony in the outskirts of the city.
Though invitation to the `nikah`, performed in a convention complex was limited to relatives, family friends and a few chosen bigwigs from the film industry and politics.
Fahad, son of director-producer Fazil, got engaged to Nazriya in January this year after they grew closer during the shooting of a film.
The parents of the couple have held that the alliance was as an arranged marriage after both the families discussed it.
Fahad made his debut in 2002 with not-so-very successful `Kaiyethum Doorath`, directed by his father. But after lying low for some time, he made a sensational comeback doing varied roles with great ease and originality.
The talented youngster, who displayed great versatility, bagged many awards in his second innings and won critical appreciation for a variety of roles.
Nazriya debuted as a child artist in 2006 with the Mammootty film `Palunku,` directed by Blessy. She also had a striking stint as TV anchor and went on to do lead roles in movies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage