Marc Anthony split was devastating: Jennifer Lopez
London: Pop star Jennifer Lopez has revealed that her divorce from the father of her children, Marc Anthony, left her completely devastated.
The 44-year-old `On The Floor` hitmaker was determined to pick up the pieces after her divorce from the Latino singer in 2011 for the sake of their twins Max and Emme, now aged five, but says the high-profile separation was the toughest thing she has ever experienced, reported Contactmusic.
"Back then the pain hurt so much, but I didn`t want what happened to finish me. I wanted it to help me grow for the better. I didn`t want to just survive it; I wanted to come out of it stronger than I was before," Lopez said.
"It took a lot a digging deep to do that. Right now I`d say it was the hardest thing I`ve ever been through, because of the kids. When you`re this little scrappy girl and things happen, you just cry yourself to sleep. But when you`re responsible for two other human beings and their lives and emotional wellbeing, that`s a biggie. You`re constantly wondering: `Am I doing the right thing here?`
Lopez is now happy in a relationship with choreographer Casper Smart, 26, and is pleased she can count Anthony - her third husband following failed marriages to Ojani Noa and Cris Judd - as a friend these days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married