Mark Wahlberg jealous of daughter`s love for Harry Styles
Los Angeles: Actor Mark Wahlberg, whose two daughters love One Direction band and particularly singer Harry Styles, joked that Harry`s "going to get it" when they meet.
The 42-year-old has decided to attack Styles because his daughters, Ella and Grace, prefer to talk about him rather than their father`s movies, reports contactmusic.com.
While discussing his upcoming movie "Transformers: Age of Extinction" on a talk show, he said this film was the first time his daughters were excited about a movie he was in.
"My four-year-old`s going, "Daddy, I like Harry." And I`m like, "Well, I`m gonna punch Harry in the nose when I see him. She hides pictures of him in her room, and I pretend to rip them up and get jealous," he said, adding: "But if I see that little prick, he`s gonna get it."
The "Ted" star already has a plan to catch Styles and the rest of the band.
"I could say I want to meet One Direction, invite them to the `Transformers` premiere, and then I`m going to beat the c*** out of them," he jokingly said.
Jokes apart, Wahlberg would want to introduce his daughters to One Direction band members while they are still young.
"I am going to try to make a point of getting my daughters to meet them. I`d rather do it now. My oldest is ten and she`s into them as well. That`ll be the only time I`ll ever introduce them to a boy. After that they`ll get locked up. It`s Rapunzel time," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah': Tappu aka Bhavya Gandhi quits show
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals how to avoid negativity and her thoughts truly deserve an applause
- Aamir Khan one of the most inspiring person: Shraddha Kapoor
- Oscars 2017: Academy offers apology on best picture announcement gaffe
- Bob Harper suffers a heart attack, now recovering
- Yuvraj Singh celebrates wifey Hazel Keech's birthday and the cake looks awesome!
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!