Marriage feels good: Kiera Knightley
Los Angeles: Actress Keira Knightley, who married James Righton last year, says that being married "feels good".
The actress also hopes to remain in marital bliss for a long time.
"I guess it feels good until it doesn`t. At the moment it feels good, we`ll just hope it stays that way," eonline.com quoted Knightley as saying.
The 28-year-old exchanged vows with Righton in May last year in Mazan, a small town, which is about 12 miles from Marseilles, France.
The actress has dated actor Jamie Dornan and Rupert Friend in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar