Marriage is liberating: Keira Knightley
London: Actress Keira Knightley admits she loves being married as she found singledom exhausting.
The ‘Anna Karenina’ star wed Klaxons musician James Righton earlier this year and says she finds marriage liberating, reported Hello Magazine.
The 28-year-old also revealed that she finds her love life, whether a heartbreak or joy, as inspiration for her acting work.
"It depends, but you can get some great stuff out of break-ups and grief. Then you can get some great stuff out of the other side, too. I don`t think one is better than the other. I don`t think you can forget heartbreak or any of the negative stuff. When you have experienced it, you can always use it," she said.
Knightley stars alongside Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine in new musical drama `Can a Song Save Your Life?`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour