Marriage is liberating: Keira Knightley
London: Actress Keira Knightley admits she loves being married as she found singledom exhausting.
The ‘Anna Karenina’ star wed Klaxons musician James Righton earlier this year and says she finds marriage liberating, reported Hello Magazine.
The 28-year-old also revealed that she finds her love life, whether a heartbreak or joy, as inspiration for her acting work.
"It depends, but you can get some great stuff out of break-ups and grief. Then you can get some great stuff out of the other side, too. I don`t think one is better than the other. I don`t think you can forget heartbreak or any of the negative stuff. When you have experienced it, you can always use it," she said.
Knightley stars alongside Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine in new musical drama `Can a Song Save Your Life?`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!