Marriage is liberating: Keira Knightley
London: Actress Keira Knightley admits she loves being married as she found singledom exhausting.
The ‘Anna Karenina’ star wed Klaxons musician James Righton earlier this year and says she finds marriage liberating, reported Hello Magazine.
The 28-year-old also revealed that she finds her love life, whether a heartbreak or joy, as inspiration for her acting work.
"It depends, but you can get some great stuff out of break-ups and grief. Then you can get some great stuff out of the other side, too. I don`t think one is better than the other. I don`t think you can forget heartbreak or any of the negative stuff. When you have experienced it, you can always use it," she said.
Knightley stars alongside Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine in new musical drama `Can a Song Save Your Life?`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift beats Kim Kardashian, Beyonce to reach 50 mn Instagram followers
- Sex with Caitlyn on plane, 'most embarrassing' for Kris Jenner
- Shiv Sena lambasts Delhi, WB govts for inviting Ghulam Ali
- Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' faces plagiarism charges
- Haraamkhor' team ecstatic over India premiere