Marriage on Holly Madison`s wish list
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Holly Madison, who is expecting her first child with partner Pasquale Rotella, wants to marry him once their baby has grown up a little.
She is reportedly expecting a daughter.
"I do see wedding bells in our future. We would like to get married next summer. I know we are in for some major changes as soon as the baby comes. I am not sure what those changes will be yet, but definitely less sleep for both of us," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Madison as saying.
The 33-year-old already knows what kind of parent she wants to be.
"Time will tell, but I know I will be an incredibly loving, supportive and involved mom. My hope is I can help my kids find their passions and give them, within reason, what they will need to follow their dreams.
"I will try to accomplish this by being the kind of mom who builds a strong and solid family life and support system," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!