Marriage on Holly Madison`s wish list
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Holly Madison, who is expecting her first child with partner Pasquale Rotella, wants to marry him once their baby has grown up a little.
She is reportedly expecting a daughter.
"I do see wedding bells in our future. We would like to get married next summer. I know we are in for some major changes as soon as the baby comes. I am not sure what those changes will be yet, but definitely less sleep for both of us," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Madison as saying.
The 33-year-old already knows what kind of parent she wants to be.
"Time will tell, but I know I will be an incredibly loving, supportive and involved mom. My hope is I can help my kids find their passions and give them, within reason, what they will need to follow their dreams.
"I will try to accomplish this by being the kind of mom who builds a strong and solid family life and support system," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show