Marriage under massive strain, says Denise Van Outen
London: Actress-singer Denise Van Outen says her marriage has been under "massive strain" because she and her husband Lee Mead, theatre actor, spend a lot of time away from each other.
The stress was clearly reflecting on her face as she stepped out in London this week, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Though she was looking fabulous in an off-shoulder salmon jumper and leggings, she couldn`t get a smile on her face.
"To be honest, it is really difficult. We just haven`t seen each other. I started on `Strictly Come Dancing Star` in September and we`ve been like passing ships in the night. I`m not going to lie, it`s been a massive strain on the relationship," she said.
The couple takes turn to look after their two-year-old daughter Betsy.
In the last few months of 2012 Denise was busy rehearsing for "Strictly Come Dancing Star", while Mead was touring and performing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!