Marriage with Jessica Simpson `was like another lifetime ago,` says Nick Lachey
New York: Nick Lachey has revealed that he thinks his marriage with Simpson `was like another lifetime ago` and joked about her dad, Joe.
Nick Lachey was seen discussing about his relationship with ex-wife Jessica Simpson and former father-in-law Joe Simpson on `Watch What Happens Live` with Andy Cohen on Tuesday, the New York Daily News reported
When asked about what is the best thing about no longer having Joe as a father-in-law, Lachey`s brother Drew quickly replied `Everything.`
But Lachey responded that he doesn`t have to play grab a-under the table on Easter Sunday.
Talking about his ex-wife, the `Give Me Just One Night singer asked; "Is this the part where I can plead the Fifth?"
When asked if he ever has moments of nostalgia about the years the former couple were on their reality series `Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica,` the star replied that it has been about six years since he had a word with Simpson, which is like another lifetime ago.
When inquired whether he watches the old footage from the three-season reality show, the singer said he`s not, and insisted that`s not popular viewing in his house
He added that they don`t sit around as a family and watch the old DVDs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- It's waste of time to say anything: Aditi Rao Hydari on link-up rumours