Marriages don`t really have any side effects: Farhan Akhtar
Mumbai: Farhan Akhtar, who is on a promotional spree for his next film ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’, says marriages don`t really have any side effects as long as you keep sight of that quality of your partner you feel in love with.
"To be honest, this thing about side effects of a marriage is not a very serious issue. It depends on each individual and how they want to carry the relationship. The only thing (required) is always remember that thing (quality) which made you fall in love with your partner," the 40-year-old who acts in the film said here Tuesday at a press conference.
Farhan has been married to hair stylist Adhuna for almost 14 years and has two kids - Shakya and Akira.
"Being busy with work and home, you actually lose sight of what was actually so attractive about the person and to remember that thing is very important," he added.
Farhan stars opposite Vidya Balan in ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ which has been directed by Saket Chaudhary.
It hits theatres Feb 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ star Anas Rashid all set to get married!
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver