Matt Damon not shocked by George Clooney engagement
London: Actor Matt Damon was not surprised to hear that his good friend George Clooney got engaged.
The `Momuments Men` actor is excited that Clooney is all set to marry Amal Alamuddin and Damon said he was not shocked by the news, reportedly.
"Anyone who has met Amal isn`t surprised, and we`re all really excited for him," Damon said.
The 43-year-old star is thrilled Clooney, who was married to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993, has found lasting happiness with the human rights lawyer.
"I`m just thrilled that he met Amal and that they`re as happy as they are. He deserves it," he added.
Damon, who raises stepdaughter Alexia, 15, and daughters Isabella, seven, Gia, five, and three-year-old Stella with wife Luciana Barroso, insisted he does not know if his 53-year-old close friend has any plans to start a family with his wife-to-be.
"You gotta ask him that one. I don`t know," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guys, the 'Baywatch' BAE Priyanka Chopra is back!
- Legend behind the famous Baijnath Shiva temple—You will be surprised to know the British connection!
- What's the joke? Riteish Deshmukh and Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull3' moment!
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- 'Sultan' is Salman Khan's best performance: Randeep Hooda
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex