Matt Damon not shocked by George Clooney engagement
London: Actor Matt Damon was not surprised to hear that his good friend George Clooney got engaged.
The `Momuments Men` actor is excited that Clooney is all set to marry Amal Alamuddin and Damon said he was not shocked by the news, reportedly.
"Anyone who has met Amal isn`t surprised, and we`re all really excited for him," Damon said.
The 43-year-old star is thrilled Clooney, who was married to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993, has found lasting happiness with the human rights lawyer.
"I`m just thrilled that he met Amal and that they`re as happy as they are. He deserves it," he added.
Damon, who raises stepdaughter Alexia, 15, and daughters Isabella, seven, Gia, five, and three-year-old Stella with wife Luciana Barroso, insisted he does not know if his 53-year-old close friend has any plans to start a family with his wife-to-be.
"You gotta ask him that one. I don`t know," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing