Matt Damon to be George Clooney`s best man?
Hollywood star George Clooney has reportedly asked his `Ocean`s Eleven` co-star Matt Damon to be best man at his wedding to Amal Alamuddin.
The 53-year-old heartthrob, who is set to marry British lawyer Amal Alamuddin, apparently asked his `Monuments Men` co-star to take on the role of best man for his upcoming nuptials, reported ly.
Earlier reports suggested that Clooney was planning to ask Brad Pitt.
"A lot of people thought Brad was a certainty to be George`s best man as they have been such good friends for years. But he is probably even closer to Matt.
"Besides many years ago, during one drunken night together, George made a promise to Matt that he would make him his best man if he ever got married - so Matt called to claim his prize," a source said.
Although a date for the wedding is yet to be set, Clooney, who proposed to the 36 year-old lawyer last month, is believed to be planning a dream wedding at either his home in Lake Como, Italy or Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, after which the pair will relocate to London so that she can continue to work as a barrister at the Doughty Street Chambers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores