Matthew McConaughey admits to `wild ways` before marriage
London: Matthew McConaughey has revealed that his personal and professional life has changed since he got married.
The ` Wolf of Wall Street` actor has admitted that he was known as the wild one which prompted him to change his life and the movies he was doing, the Daily Express reported.
He credited his reformed life to his wife Camila Alves and their three children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Always keep smiling: Idris Elba on 'too street' comment
- 'Titli' one of the best directorial debuts ever: Dibakar
- 'Singh Is Bliing': Prabhudheva gives sneak peaks of rustic sets
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui thanks audience for 'Manjhi- The Mountain Man' success
- Teen girls cover up mirrors to value inner beauty