Matthew McConaughey credits wife, kids for career
Washington: Matthew McConaughey has said that his career revival wouldn`t have taken place unless Camila, 31, and their children, Levi, 5 and a half, Vida, 4, and 15-month-old Livingston were there.
The Academy Award winner told a Magazine that his life outside his career is extremely enriching and so he is letting that feed his work, and letting his work feed his life.
McConaughey choked back tears while thanking his family on Sunday, saying that the courage and significance that his family gave him every day to go out the door is unparalleled.
The 44-year-old actor said that these were the four people in my life that he wants to make the most proud of him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!