Matthew McConaughey credits wife, kids for career
Washington: Matthew McConaughey has said that his career revival wouldn`t have taken place unless Camila, 31, and their children, Levi, 5 and a half, Vida, 4, and 15-month-old Livingston were there.
The Academy Award winner told a Magazine that his life outside his career is extremely enriching and so he is letting that feed his work, and letting his work feed his life.
McConaughey choked back tears while thanking his family on Sunday, saying that the courage and significance that his family gave him every day to go out the door is unparalleled.
The 44-year-old actor said that these were the four people in my life that he wants to make the most proud of him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor’s ‘Dheere Dheere’ crosses 55 million views
- Watch: How ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ was born
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Rahul Mahajan beats girlfriend?
- Navratri special: Day 1 - Worship Maa Shailputri for good fortune
- What's Aditya Chopra's special plan for wife Rani Mukerji?