Matthew Morrison engaged
Los Angeles: `Glee` star Matthew Morrison is engaged to marry his girlfriend of two years.
The singer-actor has proposed to Renee Puente and the happy news was announced during Elton John`s annual White Tie and Tiara Ball in London, reported E! online.
Elton also teamed up with Coldplay frontman Chris Martin to perform a duet of `Your Song` in the couple`s honour.
"They are thrilled... He loves her so much. The theme of the night was love, which is so appropriate," a source said.
The revelation at the event was especially poignant for the pair- the actor debuted Puente as his girlfriend at the 2011 bash.
Morrison gushed about his now-fiancee in a recent interview.
"She`s amazing... I`ve chosen to be with her and I`m happy. I still want to marry and have kids one day. And when I`m ready to propose, she`ll be the first to know," he said.
The star was previously engaged to soap opera actress Chrishell Stause.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth