Matthew Morrison engaged
Los Angeles: `Glee` star Matthew Morrison is engaged to marry his girlfriend of two years.
The singer-actor has proposed to Renee Puente and the happy news was announced during Elton John`s annual White Tie and Tiara Ball in London, reported E! online.
Elton also teamed up with Coldplay frontman Chris Martin to perform a duet of `Your Song` in the couple`s honour.
"They are thrilled... He loves her so much. The theme of the night was love, which is so appropriate," a source said.
The revelation at the event was especially poignant for the pair- the actor debuted Puente as his girlfriend at the 2011 bash.
Morrison gushed about his now-fiancee in a recent interview.
"She`s amazing... I`ve chosen to be with her and I`m happy. I still want to marry and have kids one day. And when I`m ready to propose, she`ll be the first to know," he said.
The star was previously engaged to soap opera actress Chrishell Stause.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks