Matthew Morrison wants his friends to sing on his wedding
Los Angeles: `Glee` star Matthew Morrison may not marry his model fiance Renee Puente anytime soon, but he has already planned that his wedding will have performances from his friends.
The 34-year-old actor, who recently got engaged to Puente, said the couple`s big day is going to be a grand affair, reported People magazine.
"It`s going good. We`re a little ways out. Probably not till like 2015 so we`re just taking our time. But we`re well into it," Morrison said.
"I want my wedding to kind of be a bunch of performances. I want all my friends to get up and sing. I have very musical friends so I just want it to be a fun night where everyone just, you know they want to step up to the microphone and sing a song," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Comedy Nights Bachao Tazaa’ to be replaced by THIS comedian’s show?
- Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: J&K government may provide security to ‘Dangal’ star
- Hrithik Roshan's latest 'Kaabil' dialogue promo has megastar Amitabh Bachchan's connect!
- Amitabh Bachchan is the greatest actor that we have in the country: Rishi Kapoor
- Totally Clooed! Karan Johar meets George Clooney; poses for a click!
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘partner in crime’ Twinkle Khanna posts HILARIOUS video to celebrate 16 years of marriage – WATCH
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl