Matthew Morrison wants his friends to sing on his wedding
Los Angeles: `Glee` star Matthew Morrison may not marry his model fiance Renee Puente anytime soon, but he has already planned that his wedding will have performances from his friends.
The 34-year-old actor, who recently got engaged to Puente, said the couple`s big day is going to be a grand affair, reported People magazine.
"It`s going good. We`re a little ways out. Probably not till like 2015 so we`re just taking our time. But we`re well into it," Morrison said.
"I want my wedding to kind of be a bunch of performances. I want all my friends to get up and sing. I have very musical friends so I just want it to be a fun night where everyone just, you know they want to step up to the microphone and sing a song," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya