Matthew Morrison wants his friends to sing on his wedding
Los Angeles: `Glee` star Matthew Morrison may not marry his model fiance Renee Puente anytime soon, but he has already planned that his wedding will have performances from his friends.
The 34-year-old actor, who recently got engaged to Puente, said the couple`s big day is going to be a grand affair, reported People magazine.
"It`s going good. We`re a little ways out. Probably not till like 2015 so we`re just taking our time. But we`re well into it," Morrison said.
"I want my wedding to kind of be a bunch of performances. I want all my friends to get up and sing. I have very musical friends so I just want it to be a fun night where everyone just, you know they want to step up to the microphone and sing a song," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan