Matthew Perry, Lizzy Caplan split
Los Angeles: Former `Friends` star Matthew Perry has reportedly separated from his longterm girlfriend Lizzy Caplan.
The actors began dating in 2006, but a new report suggests that they decided to end their romance early last year and managed to keep the split news quiet, until now, reported Us magazine.
"It happened a year and a half ago. They haven`t been together for a long time," a source said.
Caplan demurred when asked about Perry during a recent interview with the UK`s Independent and hinted that she took pride in her anonymity.
"I can stand right next to paparazzi, and I do that sometimes. I`m close with people who are far more famous, and they know how to avoid attention."
The actress was recently spotted on a date with a mystery man at Cleo at the Redbury Hotel in Hollywood.
Meanwhile, Perry, has been busy with work and personal projects.
He recently turned his Malibu beach house into a sober living facility called Perry House, for men who need help transitioning from rehab to the real world.
Perry himself has a history of drug and alcohol problems.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals two most beautiful journeys of his career
- Here's how Priyanka Chopra plans to celebrate Diwali in New York
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries