Matthew proved himself when I got pregnant, says Kate Hudson
Los Angeles: ‘Bride Wars’ star Kate Hudson says her relationship with fiance Matthew Bellamy had taken an unexpected turn when she got pregnant.
Hudson, 33, who met Bellamy at Coachella in 2010 and started dating each other soon after, said she was initially shocked with her pregnancy news but later became normal, reported People magazine.
"It was all very old-fashioned and proper, and we went on lovely dates. And two months later I was pregnant... Well, yes (I was shocked), but I also thought, `This is going to be interesting`," she said.
Not only did the couple bond over their baby on the way, but Hudson`s pregnancy proved Bellamy was willing to step up to the parenthood plate.
"I knew it would take a strong man to deal with it. You know that with a relationship things can go either way when you have a child. When you get pregnant everything changes: you, your body. Everything becomes a big decision. But he was there and that was that," she added.
The couple have a son, named Bingham Hawn "Bing" Bellamy, together.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!