Max George blames alcohol for split with Michelle Keegan
Los Angeles: Singer Max George blames his drinking habits for the split with fiance Michelle Keegan.
George had proposed to Keegan in June last year.
He admitted to suffering from a drinking problem at that time and even said that Keegan broke off their relationship almost three months before they made it public, reports contactmusic.com.
"Michelle had ended our relationship three months before anyone knew. I had a real problem with drinking too much and that was, without doubt, the downfall of our relationship. It made me a different person, even if I didn`t think it at the time," George told the Sun newspaper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Comedienne Bharti Singh REACTS to controversy!
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover planning a baby? Here's the truth
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours