Max George blames alcohol for split with Michelle Keegan
Los Angeles: Singer Max George blames his drinking habits for the split with fiance Michelle Keegan.
George had proposed to Keegan in June last year.
He admitted to suffering from a drinking problem at that time and even said that Keegan broke off their relationship almost three months before they made it public, reports contactmusic.com.
"Michelle had ended our relationship three months before anyone knew. I had a real problem with drinking too much and that was, without doubt, the downfall of our relationship. It made me a different person, even if I didn`t think it at the time," George told the Sun newspaper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth