Max George secretly dating Carmen Electra?
London: `The Wanted` star Max George is reportedly dating former `Baywatch` beauty Carmen Electra.
The 25-year-old singer has been romancing Electra, 41, for the past two months, meeting up with her in Los Angeles - where his band The Wanted were previously filming their reality TV series `The Wanted Life`, reported Daily Star.
"When they met in LA they immediately fancied each other but they only swapped numbers at first. Then Max began texting her quite regularly. Soon they started secretly meeting up whenever he was in the States, but tried to keep it low-key," a source said.
The pair have been keeping their budding relationship low key as George was devastated after model Jasmine Lennard, publicly revealed details of their fling.
George has previously romanced `The Only Way Is Essex` babe Lucy Mecklenburgh and before seeing Lucy he had been engaged to `Coronation Street` actress Michelle Keegan.
Electra has been married twice, firstly to retired basketball player Dennis Rodman, whom she divorced in 1999 a year after marrying him, then rock guitarist Dave Navarro who she was with for five years before they divorced in 2007.
She was previously engaged to Rob Patterson and has also dated Simon Cowell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss