McIntosh`s proposal most humbling moment: Kelly Brook
Los Angeles: British actress-model Kelly Brook was stunned when her boyfriend proposed after only a few weeks of dating and she calls it as the most humbling moment of her life.
Brook became engaged to David MCIntosh, a former star of British TV show `Gladiators`, in March, just three months after meeting him at a New Year`s Eve party, reportedly.
She now admits she was blindsided by the "surprise" proposal, calling it the "the most humbling, beautiful moment of my life," but she wanted to make sure her boyfriend was serious before accepting.
"I saw this beautiful diamond ring and I think my first reaction was, `Are you sure?` He assured me he was, so I said `Of course I will.` He slipped the ring on my finger and we kissed... It was so genuine", she said.
"I think it took both of us by surprise, to be honest, how quickly things have progressed... But I`ve never met a guy like David before and although it seems soon to be planning our wedding, there`s nothing to wait for in my mind because at the moment everything`s fantastic and there`s no reason why it can`t continue to be like that,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BMC polls 2017: Bollywood brigade urges people to step out and vote
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Two arrested, accused sent to 14-day judicial custody
- Veeram: Amitabh Bachchan unveils teaser of official theme song – WATCH, It’s intense!
- Kangana Ranaut not a part of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film with Shah Rukh Khan anymore?
- Shah Rukh Khan thanks 'Ittefaq' team for recreating his Yash Chopra film
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!