Meg Ryan, John Mellencamp end relationship
Los Angeles: `French Kiss` actress Meg Ryan has reportedly split from rocker-boyfriend John Mellencamp, after three years of relationship.
The 52-year-old star and the rocker, 62, apparently could not sustain the long-distance relationship.
"It was the distance. She lives in New York and he resides in Indiana. It was the long distance that ultimately was the cause," a source said.
The pair, who was last spotted together in May, started dating shortly after Mellencamp`s split from wife Elaine in 2010, after 18 years of marriage.
They kept a low profile during the past three years, stepping out together for the occasional industry event and being spotted now and again on the streets of New York.
Mellencamp had expressed his unhappiness at calling New York City home. "I`m too sensitive to live there. I can`t see poor people.
"I can`t see the suffering. I can`t see the trash on the streets. I`m not leaving Indiana. I`m going to die here," he had said in an interview in last December.
Representative for the pair have not commented yet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season
- Nervous Zoya Akhtar got drunk before first day of 'Luck By Chance' shoot
- Akshay Kumar and family to celebrate Diwali in Maldives?
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'